Wed, Mar 06|
Jason Smith - Founder of Klue
Meet Jason, a 5x startup entrepreneur and CEO of Klue, a global competitive enablement platform. With a successful track record, he led Alida's growth and co-founded Columbus Group. A venture capital raiser, startup advisor, and award-winning entrepreneur.
Time & Location
Mar 06, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
About The Event
Join our host Alejandro and the Techstars alumni tech founder community at this Web Series conversation with our special guest Jason Smith.
Jason is a 5x startup entrepreneur and currently CEO and Cofounder of Klue, a 250 person competitive enablement platform serving 500+ global clients. Prior to Klue, Jason was President of Alida, a customer intelligence company he helped grow from startup to 500 person market leader. He was Vice President of Electronic Arts, and cofounder of Columbus Group, a web applications pioneer acquired by TELUS (NYSE:TU). Jason has raised $100m+ in venture capital, invested and advised more than a dozen startups, received EY’s and BDC’s Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award, and graduated with distinction from the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business.
- Planted over 100,000 trees
- Lost the tip of his baby finger in Thailand
- Studied in Canada, France and Brussels, Belgium
- Took a round-the-world family gap year, visiting 13 countries incl. Egypt during the revolution
- Hiked the Inca trail, paraglided over the Blue Lagoon and went cage diving with crocodiles
- Toronto transplant living in Vancouver, and living for the mountains