top of page
Off-The-Record Virtual Series
Off-The-Record Virtual Tech leaders share lessons learned and answer questions from our alumni group.
- Craig Unger - CEO and founder of Hyperproof (Raised $62.3 Million). Sold his first startup, Azuqua, for $50 Million.Wed, Nov 29Nov 29, 2023, 2:00 PM EST
- Kashish Gupta raised $54 Million for Hightouch to help companies realize the full value of their data.Fri, Dec 01Dec 01, 2023, 2:00 PM ESTDec 01, 2023, 2:00 PM ESTKashish Gupta, co-founder and co-CEO of Hightouch, a data activation leader that just secured a staggering $54 million in funding. Kashish, a Y-Combinator alumni, has been immersed in the startup world for four years, adeptly blending his passion for product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Wed, Dec 06Dec 06, 2023, 2:00 PM EST
- RSVP ClosedTBDTBD
- RSVP ClosedChristine Spang is the Co-Founder & CTO of Nylas, raised $175M to empower businesses with their communications data.TBDTBD
- Sunil Paul (sold 1st startup for $370 Million), is now accelerating electric vehicle adoption as the CEO of Spring Free
- Sean Duffy is the Co-founder and CEO of Omada Health. Raised $450+ Million to deliver virtual chronic care solutions.
- Julie Grant is a General Partner at Canaan, a tech and healthcare venture capital fund with $5B assets under management.
- Dux Raymond Sy, CBO at AvePoint (NASDAQ: AVPT); largest independent software vendor of SaaS solutions in Microsoft 365.
- Ben Golub, former CEO of Docker(~$3B unicorn) and CEO of Storj Labs is a respected figure in the blockchain community.
bottom of page